Poynting's XPOL-1 omni-directional MIMO antenna provides an innovative solution for the signal enhancement of 4G, 3G and 2G networks. Incorporating two separately fed ultra wideband elements in a single housing, the antenna is equipped to provide client-side MIMO and diversity support for your network.
The XPOL-1 cellular antenna is a cost-effective solution that will enhance signal reception and throughput, increase signal reliability, ensure higher data throughput and provide a stable, high quality connection. Ideal for any application using the GSM network (LTE/HSPA/3G/EDGE/GPRS). Please note, the XPOL-1 does not support Three's new 4G frequency band, whereas the XPOL-2 (V2) does.
Teltonika's RUTX11 is the most feature rich among all the RUTX series devices. A wide range of internal hardware interfaces allows this device to be used in power hungry Industrial applications where speed and robustness is at the heart of solution. Equipped with dual-SIM, 4 x Gigabit ethernet ports, dual-Band AC Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE and USB interfaces, this device is perfect for advanced Industrial and enterprise applications. Bluetooth LE allows sensors to be connected directly to router, thus minimising overall solution ecosystem. 4G (LTE) – Cat 6 DL up to 300 Mbps in sync with 4 x 1 Gbit Ethernet ports allows seamless data transfer experience.
In addition, you can manage your router remotely. With the support of the centralised Teltonika Remote Management System you will be able to access, control and monitor all of your routers within a single platform. Please see 1 Month RMS Licence: RUT-RMS1 and 12 Monthly RMS Licences: RUT-RMS
XPOL-1 and RUTX11 Bundle Key Highlights
Poynting XPOL-1 Antenna
- Two antennas in one enclosure
- Medium gain (Max: 4dBi)
- Backwards compatible with 3G and 2G
- Wideband frequency coverage
- Frequency bands: 790 - 960 MHz & 1710 - 2700 MHz
- Window, wall or pole mountable
- Weather and vandal-proof enclosure
- 2 x 5m cable
- Cable type: HDF 195
- Connector type: 2 x SMA (Male) - factory mounted
- Applications include: urban and suburban areas; residential and small & medium business; small offices in semi underground areas; poor data signal reception (indoor or outdoor); slow data transmission connection, unstable connection; LTE fringe areas (close to an LTE area, but just out of reach)
Teltonika RUTX11 Router
- Gigabit ethernet with speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Comes with all RutOS software and security features
- Dual-sim with auto failover
- Backup WAN
- Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) for short range communication
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Poynting XPOL-1 includes: mounting brackets for pole and wall, window suckers
- 1 x Teltonika RUTX09 includes: power supply, 2 x LTE antennas (swivel, SMA male), 2 x Wi-Fi antennas (swivel, RP-SMA male), 1 x GNSS antenna, Bluetooth antenna (magnetic, RP-SMA male), ethernet cable (1.5m), Quick Start Guide