The GRP2613 includes carrier- grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
GRP2613 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralised interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
GRP2613 Key Highlights
- Supports up to 3 SIP accounts and 6 multipurpose line keys
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customisation
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- HD audio with support for all major codecs, including wide-band codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 24 digital BLF keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
What's in the box?
- GRP2613 phone
- Handset with cord
- Phone stand
- 5V power adapter
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL license