Utilising its high resolution backlit display, RJ-9 headset port, and Polycom HD Voice technology, the SoundPoint IP 335 phone delivers a business grade telephony endpoint at an entry-level price.The Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 is powered by PoE and does not come with a PSU, this is available to purchase separately.
IP335 Key Highlights
- 102 x 33 pixel backlit grayscale graphical LCD.
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, three-way conferencing, and XML microbrowser.
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets.
- Local three-way conferencing.
- Two-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet switch.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support.
- BSTF-Premier BroadSoft device.
What's in the box?:
- SoundPoint IP 335 console.
- Handset with handset cord.
- Base stand.
- Network (LAN) cable.
- Quick Start Guide.
- Product registration card.