Frequently Asked Questions
No results that matches your search
We have compiled a list of FAQs to help our customers find and purchase the correct hardware for their business.
If you are unable to find an answer to your query, please call us on: 0330 043 3000
- •WiFi 5 and WiFi 6 - What's the difference?
- •Can I backorder products?
- •Can I order from NetXL outside of the UK?
- •How can I set up a Reseller Direct Debit?
- •How do I return an item?
- •How long will my refund take?
- •My order arrived, but some of the units are missing?
- •What are the cut-off times for Next Business Day delivery?
- •What if I have ordered an incorrect item or an item that I no longer require?
- •What if I need my order to arrive over the Weekend?
- •What if I need Technical Support for product(s) purchased from NetXL?
- •What if I’ve received my item and it’s faulty?
- •What if the product I purchased isn’t working correctly?
- •Which Headsets Are Compatible With My Phone?
- •How can I get an internet connection on my Unifi Security Gateway?
- •How do I set up my Ubiquiti Access Point?
- •UniFi vs AmpliFi - What's the difference?
- •Which POE injector is compatible with my Unifi equipment?
- •Which Ubiquiti access point do I need?
- •Do I need an XPOL-1 or an XPOL-2?
- •Does length of Coaxial cable affect signal?
- •What Is MIMO?
- •Can I automatically unlock my door with Bold?
- •Can I unlock my Smart Lock with a normal key?
- •Do I need a Locksmith to install my Smart Lock?
- •How do I change the battery on my Smart Lock?
- •How do I measure for a Bold Smart Lock?
- •What is a Smart Lock?
- •How do I read Draytek partcodes?