This latest router series includes support for other professional features such as VLAN tagging, QoS (Quality of Service Assurance), High Availability, DNS Filter, Policy Based Routing, and User Access Control. Hotspot features with customisable branding and wording which can be applied to guest network VLANs & SSIDs. If you deploy DrayTek Wireless Access Points, the Vigor 2862 can act as the Central Management controller.
V2862 Key Highlights
- Supports VDSL2, ADSL, 3G/4G and Ethernet-based Broadband
- BT SIN 498 MCT Approved
- 4-WAN Simultaneous : VDSL/ADSL, Ethernet and dual optional USB 3G/4G
- IPv4/IPv6 Dual-Stack
- DrayTek Firewall with huge flexibility
- High performance - up to 300Mb/s firewall throughput.
- DrayTek Firewall with huge flexibility.
- 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- Up to 8 Private LAN Subnets
- Larger Subnets - up to 1022 IPs per subnet (LAN1-3)
- SMS (Text Message) Alert.
- VLANs (Port, 802.1q & Wireless)
- Content Filtering (by keyword, data type or category)
- QoS (Layer 2&3, 802.1p & TOS/DCSP)
- LDAP Integration for VPN and user access.
- QoS (Layer 2&3, 802.1p & TOS/DCSP).
- Up to 32 VPN tunnels for LAN-to-LAN or teleworkers
- VPN Trunk/Backup to remote sites.
- SSL VPN - Tunnel or Proxy (16 users).
- USB Port for Printer, memory stick or 3G/4G/LTE Modem
- Optional VigorCare Available.
What's in the box?
- Vigor Router
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Adaptor
- Ethernet Cable
- 2 Detachable Antennas (n Model)
- 3 Detachable Antennas (n-plus Model)