The Netgear GS3240T 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch with 2 SFP Ports provides Layer 2 features to ensure a reliable and secured network for SMB customers to deploy applications like VoIP, video and IP surveillance. The model includes advanced features, such as QoS, VLAN, ACL, LACP link aggregation, SNMP, IGMP Multicast and Spanning Tree. This fan-less switch will operate quietly, perfect for the noise-sensitive environment. All models are backed by 5-year limited Hardware Warranty with Next Business Day (NBD) Replacement (3-year warranty and NBD Replacement in Japan), and 90 days free Technical support with registration.
The GS324T is also rack-mountable. All models include Kensington lock slot to physically secure your switch in open space. All Netgear S350 Series switches support IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode, caring power saving for your business.
Netgear GS324T 24-Port Switch Key Highlights
- 24 Gigabit 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 ports
- 2 Dedicated SFP fiber ports
- Non-blocking switching with 16Gbps to 104Gbps line rate fabric
- Fan-less design
- Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation
- L2/L3/L4 Access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication
- QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including port-based, 802.1p and L2/L3/L4 DSCP-based
- Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
What's in the Box?
- Netgear GS324T Switch
- UK Power Cord
- Installation Guide
- Rack Mount Kit
- 4 x Rubber Feet