the TP-Link TL-SG1005P is a 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports unmanaged switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones and more.
The EAP-225 features the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology to easily deliver dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1350 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time. Automatic Band Steering moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band and MU-MIMO technologies simultaneously transfer data with multiple devices, speeding up connection. IT also supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, and can either be powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible. Captive portal helps ensure that only authorized guests use the network, presenting devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access.
TL-SG1005P Key Highlights
TL-SG1005P 5 Port with PoE Gigabit Ethernet Switch:
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports - AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- 4 Ports PoE
- Port priority function
- Working with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs, expands home and office network
- 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Supports PoE Power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 56W for all PoE ports
EAP225 AC1350 Dual Band Wireless Ceiling Mount Access Point:
- Ceiling / Wall Mountable
- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1317Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Free EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Band Steering
- Beamforming concentrates signal towards where you need it most, providing a fast and stable Wi-Fi experience
- 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply
What's in the Box?
- 1 x TL-SG1005P: includes power adaptor, installation guide
- 1 x EAP225: includes Passive PoE Adapter, Power Cord, Mounting Kits (Ceiling & Wall), Installation Guide