At NetXL, we want you to be happy with any purchases that you make from us, and we make
every effort to provide comprehensive information on our full range of products to make the
decision process as easy as we can.
However, we completely understand that sometimes, we simply change our minds. If you decide
that you do not wish to keep the product bought from NetXL you have 14 days from the date
you received it to inform us that you would like to return it 1. This is subject to the
product being returned in its original condition, complete with all parts and accessories.
How do I return a product?
- Contact our sales team free on 0330 043 3000 or simply email us at email@example.com and request a Returns
Number within 14 days of receiving your order. If you want to exchange the product
for a different one, our team will be happy to help you find an alternative and will happily
process that order for you!
- Once you have your returns number, make sure that the product you want to return is in its
original packaging with all the parts and accessories intact. A re-stocking fee may apply if
your product isn't returned in this condition.
- Pack the product(s) into a securely closed box and send them back to the
with the returns number clearly marked onto the packaging.
- Unit 4, Riverside Business Park
- Walnut Tree Close
- GU1 4UG
- Products must be returned by registered mail or by your usual transport
company, with a delivery tracking service. Please note that NetXL is not responsible for
any costs incurred in returning products to us.
- Goods must be received by NetXL, or proof of postage sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of sending you the
reference number. Once your product has arrived at our offices and has been checked
thoroughly, one of our team will process your exchange or refund. Refunds, credit
notes or exchanges can only be issued if the goods are received in their original state,
including packing, so please take care to open goods carefully.
- Refunds, credit notes or exchanges will be issued within 14 working days of
receiving returned products.
What happens if my goods are faulty?
- All of our products (except for some accessories) come with a manufacturer's warranty of at
least one year. If the product that you have bought develops a fault during the guarantee
period, we can organise for it to be repaired or replaced. We are more than happy to provide
a replacement if the fault develops within 30 days of your order date, if
the fault develops outside of this period, we will return the item to the manufacturer for
repair. Once the repair has taken place, we will arrange for the item to be returned to you.
If the item develops a fault outside the guarantee period, we can provide you with a quote
for its repair.
1 Excludes on ear and in ear headsets. We cannot accept returns for any headsets.