VigorAP 920RPD offers various operating modes, including access point and universal repeater. It can also be a wireless bridge between two or more wired networks and helps you extend the network to a detached building without wires. In addition to two external antennas, VigorAP 920RPD also includes internal directional 5GHz antenna specialized in pointto-point deployment, therefore can deliver robust and fast connectivity over a long distance.
VigorAP 920RPD is designed to deliver wireless connectivity to the outdoor environments, through heat, rain, snow and any weather conditions. It is also the solution for harsh indoor environments such as factory or warehouse. The IP67 certified enclosure provides VigorAP 920RPD protection against water and dust, and the industrial-grade components give VigorAP 920RPD a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to 70°C. The two PoE-capable Ethernet ports make VigorAP 920RPD be an ideal solution for flexible network deployment.
AP 920RPD Key Highlights
- 2 x 10/100/1000M Base-T PoE-capable RJ-45 Port
- Port 1: Power over Ethernet (PD in)
- Port 2: Power over Ethernet (PSE out)
- Wireless: 802.11ac Wave 2, 802.11n, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11b
- MIMO: 2 x 2
- WPA2 Wireless Encryption
- Bandwidth management per SSID
- 802.1q VLAN Tagging
- Ruggedised IP67 for outdoor usage and extreme unprotected environments
- PoE Powered
- MAC Address Filtering
- Wall or Pole Mountable
- Uni antenna can be used for point-to-point bridges
What's in the box?
- Vigor AP
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Adaptor
- Ethernet Cable
- 2 Detachable Antennas