The Ubiquiti PBE-5AC-Gen2 PowerBeam AC features the "Dish Reflector Design". This leverages Ubiquiti's "InnerFeed" technology which integrates the radio into the feedhorn of the antenna, so there is no need for any cable, improving performance by eliminating cable losses. By providing increased performance with its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the Ubiquiti PBE-5AC-Gen2 PowerBeam AC is extremely versatile and cost-effective to deploy with a 25+ Km range. Please note that this unit requires two units to bridge from one to the other.
PBE 5AC Gen2 Key Highlights
- 802.11ac Wireless AC built on the 5GHz ac standards for improved performance in wireless speeds up to 450mbps.
- Plug and play installation requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
- Incredible antenna beam performance features the highest gain for its size.
- The PowerBeams excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
- Advanced software technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments.
- TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
- Protective radome includes a protective radome to shield the radio from the elements.
What's in the box?
- Antenna Feed
- Dish Reflector
- Rear Housing
- Adjustment Bracket
- Mounting Bracket
- 4x Hex Bolts with Washers
- Pole Clamp
- 2x Long Carriage Bolts
- 2x Flange Nuts
- Gigabit PoE Adapter with Wall-Mount Bracket
- UK Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide