DrayTek Vigor 2620Ln VDSL ADSL, 4G LTE Multi-WAN Router with Dual-SIM
Part Number: V2620LN-K
Hover to zoom
The DrayTek Vigor 2620Ln Router has VDSL and LTE modems in one box, with 2 embedded SIM card slots for 4G/LTE failover and versatile Multi-WAN failover for guaranteed ultra-resilient service. The V2620Ln has downloading speeds of up to 150Mbps and Uploading at up to 50Mbps. This router monitors for Internet connectivity and latency; If the primary 4G SIM's network can't access a required location, or is too slow, it switches over to the backup SIM to resume connectivity.
Out of stock
This product is out of stock. Please call on 0330 043 3000 to confirm availability.
Shipping from £4.79
Free Returns (Ts&Cs apply)
More Information - DrayTek Vigor 2620Ln Router
The two aerials on the V2620LN-K for the LTE/cellular connectivity provide increased gain and signal diversity for improved reception and a robust connection. The aerials can also be removed and replaced with specialist aerials (higher gain, outdoor) or an optional extension base used to position them most optimally.
As a cellular network device, the Vigor 2620Ln takes advantage of text messaging (SMS) to allow remote interrogation and control. Send simple text message commands to the router from your phone to have it reply with its status (IP addresses, data usage), or reboot the router.
The Vigir 2620LN router has full support for 802.1Q VLAN tagging, so that these subnets can be passed to other devices that support VLAN tags, such as the DrayTek VigorSwitch VSG1080 8-port switch, for additional network ports.
For further information about using the V2620LN-K in marine settings, read our blog!
V2620LN-K Key Highlights
- VDSL2 & ADSL2+ Modem
- Gigabit LAN Ports and VLANs
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mb/s) Ports (P2 switchable to WAN2 port)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Wireless LAN
- LTE Bridge
- Full support for 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- 802.11n wireless network connectivity
- Up to 300Mbps throughput
- Operating on 2.4GHz - compatible with 802.11b/g clients
- Up to 4 separate wireless networks (SSIDs) can be used, with individual security settings
- Access Control lists (blacklist / whitelist)
- IPv4 / IPv6 Firewall
- LAN to LAN VPN
- DrayTek SSL VPN
- DrayTek Dynamic DNS Address
- Central AP Management
- Integrated LTE 4G/3G Modem
- Ideal for Mission Critical Backup
- Dual-SIM LTE
- SMS Text Message Control & Reporting
- Robust and Comprehensive Firewall
- Multi-WAN Router with Failover
- WAN Ports (one as primary, others as failover) WAN1: ADSL/VDSL - RJ-11, WAN2: Gigabit Ethernet - RJ-45, LTE: 3G/4G/LTE modem - Dual-SIM Slot
What's in the Box?
- DrayTek 2620Ln Router
- 2 x LTE aerials
- 1 x RJ45 cable
- 1 x RJ11 cable
- 2 x screws
- 2 x raw plugs
- 1 x UK power supply
- Quick start guide