The U-Installer gives you the ability to configure your CPE device through its Wi-Fi management radio and the UNMS app. Broadcasting its own SSID, the U-Installer allows mobile devices to connect wirelessly to the same network as your CPE device. This simplifies both device discovery and configuration.
The U-Installer provides Wi-Fi connectivity to the CPE management interface during installation, so provisioning and final adjustments can be made with a tablet or smartphone. The U-Installer also provides 24V PoE to the CPE, making installation easier. The Wi-Fi functionality allows the U-Installer to be used with devices that don’t support 24V PoE.
U-INSTALLER Key Highlights
- Wi-Fi Connectivity to CPE
- Wi-Fi Standard 802.11 b/g/n
- 24V PoE Out
- Internal Battery Pack
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
- 1 x USB-C Port
- Maximum Power for Passive PoE Output 12W
- Maximum Power Consumption for U-Installer - 3w
- Maximum Power Consumption for U-Installer with CPE - 15W
What's in the box?
- Ubiquiti Installer