Which Headsets Are Compatible With My Phone?
There are a lot of different headsets available on the NetXL website, however, to be compatible with various VoIP devices you’ll need what is known as a “Bottom Cable” - this is a cable that will sit between the phone and the headset, and make them compatible.
Below is a list of various models of VoIP handsets and the cables required to make them work along with different headsets:
The Plantronics U10P-S Bottom cable is compatible with Yealinks, Grandstreams and Snoms, and allows them to connect to the following Plantronics Headsets:
- Plantronics SupraPlus HW261/A Binaural Voice Tube Headset
- Plantronics SupraPlus HW261 N/A Binaural Noise Cancelling Headset
Eartec also offers a bottom cable - The Eartec Office Pro QD002A Bottom Cable - which will allow any of the Grandstream, Yealink and Snom phones to be compatible with these headsets:
- Eartec Office Pro 308 Monoaural Wired Headset
- Eartec Office Pro 308 Binaural Wired Headset
- Eartec Office Pro 710DV Binaural Flex Boom Headset
- Eartec Office Pro 710UC USB Monaural Flex Boom Headset
- Eartec Office Pro 510D Binaural Wired Headset
- Eartec Office Pro 510 Monaural Wired Headset
If you were looking for a Bluetooth headset rather than a wired one, we have a wide selection of Bluetooth Headsets compatible with any VoIP device which supports a Bluetooth connection. Just check the description to make sure the phone is Bluetooth compatible!