The Grundig GD-CI-BC4627V features a non-motorised 2.8~12mm varifocal lens and a viewable distance of up to 30m. This camera is suitable for both day and night usage and has a protection rating of IP67 and IK10.
This camera can be powered by PoE and has an SD card slot to expand the available memory to meet your needs.
Grundig GD-CI-BC4627V Key Highlights
- Video resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Lens focal length: 2.8~12 mm
- Sensitivity colour: 0.01 Lux @ F1.2 (AGC ON)
- Colour/B&W: On, Off, Auto, IR-cut filter removable (ICR)
- Wide dynamic range: 120 dB
- Image enhancement: BLC, 3D DNR
- Max IR distance: up to 30m
- Video compression: Main Stream: H.264, H.264+, H.265, H.265+, Sub-Stream: H.264, H.265, MJPEG
- Intelligent functions: motion detection, video tampering, network disconnected, IP address conflicted, HDD full, HDD error
- Supply voltage: 12 VDC, PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- 1 x 10, 100 Base T, TX PoE (RJ-45)
- Power consumption: max. 8 W
- Protection Rating: IP67, IK10
Compatible with the following accessories:
What's in the Box?
- Grundig GD-CI-BC4627V 4MP Fixed Dome Varifocal Camera
- Waterproof jacket
- Mounting Kit
- Drill Template
- Quick Start Guide
- Manual and Software CD