Provide ultra-reliable connectivity with an integrated 4G+/LTE modem on ‘L’ models. Get the best out of 4G Broadband with LTE Category 6. Handle Mobile network outages with Dual-SIM Failover. With up to 50 VPN tunnels, the V2927 can provide fast and secure VPN access. Enabling remote workers to access network resources and connecting remote sites.
Make full use of Fibre Broadband with the Vigor 2927’s Gigabit throughput per-WAN. Up to 1.8Gbps total combined throughput with Firewall, Content Filtering and Quality of Service Attach Computers, Servers and Network Attached Storage directly, with up to 6 Gigabit LAN ports. Use VLANs to supply Broadband & VPN connectivity to as many as 8 separate networks.
Take advantage of DrayTek’s rich feature set and useful functionality such as Quality of Service, Route Policy, Hotspot Web Portal, VPN Matcher, DrayDDNS and more. You can configure and manage the Vigor 2927 series remotely through the VigorACS central management platform.
V2927AC-K Key Highlights
- Dual-WAN gigabit ethernet WAN router with load balancing & failover
- Up to 950Mbps throughput per WAN interface, 1800Mbps in total
- Up to 300Mbps IPsec VPN throughput
- 50 LAN-to-LAN & Remote Teleworker VPN tunnels
- 25 DrayTek SSL VPN or OpenVPN tunnels
- 5+1 x gigabit RJ-45 LAN ports
- AC1300 - 11ac ‘Wave 2’ dual-band wireless (‘ac’ models only)
- 8 LAN subnets with VLANs (Port-based / 802.1q)
- SPI Firewall and Content Filtering
- Optional VigorCare available
- Compatible with VigorACS central management platform
What's in the Box?
- DrayTek Vigor 2927-ac Router
- Screws & wall plugs for wall mounting
- 2m Cat-5e RJ-45 network cable
- 2x detachable wireless LAN antennas
- DC 12V power supply with UK plug
- Quick Start Guide