The TG588 V2 also features G.inp (impulse noise protection), this makes sure that no errors occur on the DSL connection, even under extreme conditions, so that high quality video transmission is guaranteed at all times. It is based on the principle of retransmission. This latest wireless technology ensures robust in-home wireless distribution which reduces wiring complexity and provides mobility without sacrificing Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE) or transfer speed.
TG588 Key Highlights
- Integrated VDSL2 modem.
- AutoWAN Sensing
- 4 FE LAN ports
- Wi-Fi interface - IEEE 802.11n 2.4 GHz (2x2), optional with high power
- 1 high speed USB 2.0 master port
- Seamless media sharing (UPnP A/V and DLNA)
- Future-proof full service platform supporting AllSeen communication framework and apps.
- Enabled to support Wi-Fi Doctor (sold separately) and Wi-Fi Controller (sold separately)
- Non-serivce-affecting platform software upgrades (dual bank memory)
- IPv4 and IPv6 enabled
- Designed according to the latest ECO standards
What's in the box?
- MediaAccess TG588v v2 with stand
- DSL cable (RJ-11)
- Ethernet cable (RJ-45)
- Power supply unit