XPOL-1-5G with ARCHER-MR600
Poynting XPOL-1-5G Antenna with TP-Link ARCHER-MR600 Router
This bundle of the Poynting XPOL-1-5G antenna with the TP-Link Archer-MR600 router is the perfect solution for remote working. The XPOL-1-5G and the Archer-MR600 will work together to improve your signal strength and internet reliability to help you increase your work-from-home productivity.
Availability: Out of Stock
This product is out of stock, unfortunately we do not have an expected restock date for this product.
Manufacturer Part Number: XPOL15G-ARCHERMR600
XPOL-1-5G with ARCHER-MR600
The XPOL-1-5G Is Poynting's second generation of the XPOL-1. The antenna has been completely redesigned from its previous generation, with an all new enclosure and antenna design. The XPOL-1-5G includes newer 3400-3800 MHz bands, as well as the in-demand, lower 698 MHz band. The radiation patterns of the XPOL-1-5G are omni-directional and exceptionally well controlled. This makes the antenna suitable for most application areas, such as urban, rural, agricultural and commercial, ensuring the best possible coverage over a large area. The robust mechanical enclosure design makes the XPOL-1-5G weather, dust and vandal resistant, giving the antenna an IP65 rating that makes it suitable for harsh environments.
The TP-Link Archer MR600 Wi-Fi 5 LTE Router supports 4G+ CAT6, which uses Carrier Aggregation technology to boost the 4G+ speeds of up to 300 Mbps. Tested in the field for years to ensure universal compatibility with two advanced LTE antennas to deliver a smooth connection. Simply plug in a micro SIM card (not included) and power on this elegant piece of technology to utilise fast and stable Wi-Fi, whether you’re at home or working remote.
XPOL-1-5G with ARCHER-MR600 Key Highlights
Poynting XPOL-1-5G Antenna
- New 3400 to 38-MHz, 5G band
- Broadband, including the latest 3.5GHz bands
- X-polarised 2x2 MIMO Antenna
- High pattern consistency across bands for 4G/5G carrier aggregation
- Weather and vandal-proof enclosure
- Wall or pole mountable
- Lightweight and rugged
- 2 x 5m Cable
- Cable type: HDF 195
- Connector type: 2 x SMA (Male) - factory mounted
- Medium gain Antenna of 3 dBi
- Works on all cellular LTE networks across the world, including the new 3.5GHz 5G/CBRS band
- DC grounded to prevent static build-up discharge from damaging router equipment
- Applications include: outdoor antenna for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA); urban and rural household reception enhancement; industrial and commercial LTE/5G data distribution; agricultural and farming LTE/5G data distribution; power, energy and water telemetry access; oil and gas communication systems; municipal and government systems; repeaters and coverage enhancement amplifiers
TP-Link Archer MR600 Router
- Download speed: 300 Mbps
- Upload speed: 50 Mbps
- 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- 2 x detachable external LTE antennas
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN/WAN
- 3 x 10/100/1000 Mbps LANs
- PPTP VPN, IPSec VPN , OpenVPN
- DoS, IPv4 SPI Firewall, IPv6 Firewall, IP and MAC address binding, access control
- IPv4, IPv6
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Poynting XPOL-1-5G includes:1 x pipe clamp, 4 x window suckers, 4 x sucker mounting pins, 4 x wall knock-in screws, 2 x SMA grip extender, User Guide
- 1 x TP-Link ARCHER MR600 router includes: 1 x power adapter, 1 x RJ45 ethernet cable, 1 x Quick Installation Guide