The GC728XP is rack-mountable Switch, suitable for small to medium businesses. The Dedicated SFP ports support long-distance uplinks or can be used for redundancy and failover, improving reliability and availability for network virtualisation.
The GC728XP provides PoE+ (802.3at) on all Gigabit Ethernet ports, with advanced per-port PoE controls and PoE scheduling. The 390W PoE+ power budget has the flexibility to serve power-hungry devices such as 11ac Wireless APs, VoIP voice and video phones, security/surveillance cameras including PTZ, and other IoT devices.
Netgear GC728XP 28-Port Switch Key Highlights
- 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+)
- 2 x SFP Fiber ports
- 2 x SFP+ 10G Fiber ports
- PoE Budget: 390W
- Fabric throughput: 92 Gbps
- Forwarding performance: 68.5 Mpps
- RAM: 512 MB
- Flash Memory: 256 MB
- Power Consumption: 437.1 Watt
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Netgear GC728XP-100EUS 24-Port Switch
- Power Cord
- Cat 5e flat Ethernet cable
- Rackmount kit and rubber feet for desktop deployment
- Installation Guide