TP-Link TL-SG1005P Bundle
TP-Link TL-SG1005P, EAP225-Wall and TL-PA4010P Kit Bundle
This is the perfect TP-Link Bundle that combines the fantastic TL-SG1005P 5 Port Switch, the EAP225-Wall Access Point and the TL-PA4010P Powerline Adapter Kit. This can provide you with the perfect Work from Home set up and improve you home networking. It can also be suitable for small offices with high demanding networks.
Availability: 50 In Stock
Want it by Tuesday 30th November? Order within 1 day 16 hours 43 minutes for next business day delivery.
Manufacturer Part Number: TL-5P-EAP225W-PA4010PK
TP-Link TL-SG1005P Bundle
The TP-Link TL-SG1005P is a 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports unmanaged switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones and more.
EAP225-WALL supports 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet, so there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. You can use Ethernet cables to transfer both electrical power and network data, making deployment more flexible and removing the need to install additional power cabling. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go. EAP225-Wall also acts as a switch and provides three standard Ethernet jacks together with a Power over Ethernet outlet, capable of powering wired devices such as IP phones, IP cameras, intercoms and more. EAP225-Wall delivers combined dual-band speeds of up to 1200Mbps. It has the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology and can exchange data with multiple clients at the same time to allow more devices to connect without any slowdown to the network.
The TL-PA4010P KIT turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into your power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. In addition, its integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste. With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA4010P KIT can provide users with a stable high-speed data transmission over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters. the TL-PA4010P KIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices, from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
TL-SG1005P Key Highlights
TL-SG1005P 5 Port with PoE Gigabit Ethernet Switch:
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports - AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- 4 Ports PoE
- Port priority function
- Working with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs, expands home and office network
- 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Supports PoE Power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 56W for all PoE ports
EAP225-Wall Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Access Point
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into standard EU/US-type data wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Free cloud centralised management and Omada app supported for convenience and easy management
- Power over Ethernet (802.3af/802.3at) support
- Provide secure guest network along with Facebook Wi-Fi/SMS authentication options and wireless isolation technology
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease network security threats
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
- 2 Dual-Band Antennas: 2.4GHz: 2*3dBi & 5GHz: 2*4dBi
- 9 watts /25.5 watts (PoE Out Included)
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10
- Uplink: 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port*1
- Downlink: 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port*3 (One port supports PoE OUT. The PoE OUT feature requires 802.3at PoE+ input and the maximum output is 13W.)
TL-PA4010PKIT Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
- Instant Wi-Fi & wired network everywhere
- 1 x Ethernet Port 10/100Mbps (TL-PA4010P)
- Range: 300m over electrical circuit
- 300Mbps over Powerline
- LED Indicator: Power, Powerline, Ethernet, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi clone
What's in the Box?
- 1 x TL-SG1005P: includes power adaptor, installation guide
- 1 x EAP225-Wall: includes wall-plate, mounting screws, installation guide
- 1 x TL-PA4010P KIT: includes 2 x Powerline Ethernet Adapters, 2 x Ethernet cable (RJ45), Resource CD, Quick Installation Guide