The CX5500 provides remote participants with 1080p HD active-speaker video that automatically tracks the flow of conversation. It also adds a unique 360-degree panoramic view of the conference room. Meetings are more productive and participants are clearly heard with Polycom’s legendary HD Voice technology, now featuring a dynamic audio range of 160Hz to 22,000Hz. The CX5500 can also be used to place voice-only calls as an IP conference phone.
Polycom CX5500 Key Highlights
- Panoramic video resolutions supported:1920 x 288 pixels
- Frame rate for panoramic and active speaker video, maximum - 30 frames per second with 60 Hz AC power
- Console microphones - 3 microphones for omnidirectional coverage - Frequency response: 160 Hz–22 kHz
What's in the box?
- Tabletop console with integrated 360 degree camera
- Power data box with stand
- Quick setup card