Polycom CX5500 Unified Conferencing Station
The Polycom CX5500 unified conference station brings the powerful collaboration capabilities of voice, video and content together through a unique 360-degree panoramic view of the entire room. A second HD video view of the active speaker is also sent at 1080p video resolution using advanced technology that automatically focuses on the current speaker and tracks the flow of conversation to enable richer, more interactive communication. No more reaching for a video control device. It’s a “hands-free” experience that allows you forget about the technology and simply focus on your meeting.
Polycom CX5500 is no longer being manufactured
The CX5500 provides remote participants with 1080p HD active-speaker video that automatically tracks the flow of conversation. It also adds a unique 360-degree panoramic view of the conference room. Meetings are more productive and participants are clearly heard with Polycom’s legendary HD Voice technology, now featuring a dynamic audio range of 160Hz to 22,000Hz. The CX5500 can also be used to place voice-only calls as an IP conference phone.
Polycom CX5500 Key Highlights
- Panoramic video resolutions supported:1920 x 288 pixels
- Frame rate for panoramic and active speaker video, maximum - 30 frames per second with 60 Hz AC power
- Console microphones - 3 microphones for omnidirectional coverage - Frequency response: 160 Hz–22 kHz
What's in the box?
- Tabletop console with integrated 360 degree camera
- Power data box with stand
- Proprietary system cable
- USB 3.0 Type A–Type A cable
- USB 3.0 Type A–Type B cable
- Ethernet cable
- AC power cord with local plug
- Quick setup card