The CP700 has intelligent connectivity that enables pairing with 3 devices simultaneously. Calls from two different devices can be merged into one, by connecting the CP700 through Bluetooth on one device, and with USB-connection on another device. With multiple buttons on the device itself you easily control the speakerphone, for example to answer or end calls and to control the volume. It also has deep integration with Microsoft Teams and dedicated button for easy Teams collaborations.
Features such as Noise Suppression and Acoustic echo cancellation make sure that everyone on your call is heard clearly. With a battery life of up to 10 hours the CP700 is suitable for meetings on the go, and even comes with a protective travel case. The premium, immersive audio quality is great for both calls and music.
The CP700 is also available to buy in a bundle with the Yealink BT50 Bluetooth USB dongle, giving you extra options for bluetooth connectivity.
Yealink CP700 Speakerphone Key Highlights
- Connectivity via USB 2.0 or Bluetooth 4.0
- USB cable length: 2.6 feet / 0.8 meter
- Wireless Range: 100 feet / 30 meters
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Omnidirectional microphone with pick up range 5 feet / 1.5 metres
- Speaker output power: 5W
- Optima HD voice
- Noise suppression
- Digital Signal Processing
- Echo cancellation
- Compatible with the Yealink BT50 Bluetooth dongle (not included)
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Yealink CP700 Speakerphone
- Zipper Carry Pouch
- Quick Start Guide