UK Brushed Chrome Wall Socket with 2 built in USB Charging Ports
Part Number: UK-WS-USB-BC
Hover to zoom
This is a Brushed Chrome UK double wall socket with 2 built in USB charging ports, the USB charge ports can supply a shared maximum current of 2 Amps, ie 2A from 1 port or 1A from both ports. Please read the below instructions carefully before commencing with installation. Failure to install correctly will negate the product warranty.
Out of stock
This product is out of stock. Please call on 0330 043 3000 to confirm availability.
Shipping from £3.59
Free Returns (Ts&Cs apply)
More Information - Wall Brushed Chrome USB Socket
The Dual Power Socket with Dual USB Outlet allows you to charge / power 2x USB devices and 2 other electrical items from one double wall plate. The USB charging sockets are compatible with items such as smart phones, tablets and other devices that require charging via a USB port. The USB charging sockets have a total output of 2 amps (combined); if the current exceeds this it will automatically shut down to protect your device.
We recommend using a competent person for installation in accordance with the current edition of the IET Wiring Regulations (BS7671) & Building Regulations. Before use please carry out a socket test. Before carrying out any electrical work, isolate the mains power supply & refer to the fitting instructions. For safe installation & connection ensure that the earth is connected.
UK-WS-USB-BC Key Highlights
- Only suitable for indoor installations
- Wire/wiring colours are in accordance with the current IET Wiring Regulations
- Working voltage: 13A, 250V
- Working temperature -15 to 40 C
- USB Output: 2A, 5V
- UK 3 pin socket output: 13A, 250V
- Manufactured to BS1362 SS145 BSEN 60950 BS5733
- Fits any standard dual back box (minimum depth of 25mm)
- Firstly, ensure you isolate the mains power supply and remove the fuse in the fuse box or switch off the circuit breaker in the consumer unit
- Following the diagram over-leaf pass the cable through the entry holes and connect to the appropriate terminal
- If an Earth loop connection is required, use the additional earth terminal block located in the back box
- Re-connect the mains supply when the installation is correctly completed
- Before use we recommend that a socket test is carried out
- DO NOT MEGGER TEST - this will damage the USB charging circuit