The firmware that is provided with the phone is only compatible for use with Microsoft Teams.
Please note: this phone does not come with a PSU, this can be purchased separately if you do not plan on using POE.
Should you wish to purchase a power supply, the Yealink 5v DC 2amp PSU is compatible with this model.
T58A-TEAMS Key Highlights
- 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive adjustable touch screen
- Optimal HD audio
- Based on Android OS
- Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface
- PoE support or Power via AC (optional 5V 2A PSU available separately)
- Supports Office 365, and upgradability of device applications to Teams or SFB
- Built-in Bluetooth, supports Bluetooth headset
- USB 2.0 port, supports USB headset
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- Supports Microsoft/Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform
What's in the Box?
- Yealink SIP-T58A IP phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Ethernet Cable (2m CAT5E FTP Cable)
- Quick Start Guide