The VigorAP 912C: Vigor redefined
Draytek’s latest WiFi Access Point (AP) is now available for purchase. Superseding the VigorAP 910C, the latest incarnation of Vigor Access Points, the VigorAP 912C has Mesh Wireless capabilities, allowing daisy-chaining of devices off of a master (root) unit to supply extended wireless coverage to your network. This new AP is designed to expand wireless coverage, eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones and significantly reduce the cost of network deployments.
VigorAP 912Cs will auto-optimise across the mesh network, meaning units will identify the best unit to connect to next in the chain and connect automatically, ensuring the strongest possible inter-AP connections at all times. Vigor APs also auto-configure into Mesh Node or Access Point mode. If no wired uplink is detected when the unit first connects to power, it will start up as a Mesh Node and wait to be added to a VigorMesh network. All of this means simplicity in installation and ease of configuration.
As a Vigor AP, the 912C benefits from integration with the VigorACS central management system, making it excellently scalable for use in multi-site deployments requiring offsite management. The 912C can be deployed in combination with DrayTek VigorAP 802, 903 or 920RPD models to create a Mesh network supplying both indoor and outdoor wireless connectivity.
- Wireless optimisation features including 802.11ac Wave 2 Multi-User MIMO and band steering for the optimisation of speeds for devices connected on the 5GHz band
- Auto-optimisation across the mesh network; units identify the best unit to connect to next in the chain and connect automatically.
- Low profile design lends the unit a sleek aesthetic capable of blending into the interior of any home or office via wall or ceiling mounting options.
- Easy configuration and management via the dedicated Draytek wireless app or one of DrayTek’s various management platforms.
- Gigabit Power over Ethernet
For more information on the Draytek VigorAP 912C, or for pricing and purchasing options, visit the product page.