Ubiquiti airMAX LiteAP Access Point with GPS Sync
Part Number: LAP-GPS
Hover to zoom
The LiteAP from Ubiquiti is a high-performance access point. It's lightweight, compact form factor and capable chip-set (up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput) make it perfectly suited for short to medium range PtMP networks. The LAP-GPS is designed to offer an excellent solution for wireless bridging in the license-free 5GHz range.
Out of stock
This product is out of stock. Please call on 0330 043 3000 to confirm availability.
Shipping from £4.79
Free Returns (Ts&Cs apply)
More Information - Ubiquiti airMAX LAP-GPS AP
The LAP-GPS model is a PtMP AP device that makes use of the latest 802.11ac wireless protocols to achieve excellent throughput, as well as Precise GPS frame synchronisation which enables your co-located LAP-GPS devices to transmit and receive data without interfering with one another, allowing for better frequency reuse and increased network stability. The antenna design allows the LAP-GPS to serve clients within a 90 degree arc with a gain of 17dBi.
Ubiquiti airMAX LAP-GPS AP Key Highlights
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Memory: 64 MB
- Max. Power Consumption: 7.1W
- Max. TX Power: 25 dBm
- Antenna gain:16dBi Power Method: Passive PoE Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode airMAX ac Protocol Support Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode Selectable Channel Widths Automatic Channel Selection Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual Automatic Distance Selection Strong WPA2 Security
What's in the Box?
- LiteBeam LAP-GPS
- LiteAP GPS Ball Joint Mount
- Metal Strap
- Gigabit PoE (24V, 0.3A) Adapter with Mounting Bracket
- UK power cord
- Quick start guide