Introducing market’s first Instant Mesh Wireless Multi-mode Access Point with integrated 4-port Ethernet switch and centralised Netgear Insight Cloud management. Innovative architecture allows it to be used as a Mesh extender for WAC540 or WAC564, a wireless bridge or a powerful WiFi Access Point with VLAN management in all modes.
WAC564 brings wireless and wired connectivity instantly in your business where it's hard to run cables, like in a building across the street or a rented space. WAC564 is also business grade Insight Cloud Managed 11AC Wave 2 Access Point featuring MU-MIMO, Beamforming and Airtime fairness with an aggregate throughput of 3 Gbps, and market leading 5-year warranty. Instant Mesh extender mode only works with WAC540 or WAC564
Netgear WAC564 Insight Instant Mesh Multi-Mode Access Point Key Highlights
- Easy installation through the Netgear Insight management solution
- Remote Cloud management and monitoring through the Insight app or Cloud Portal
- Simultaneous Tri-band Wave2 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi
- Radio 1: IEEE® 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, 256QAM, 400Mbps
- Radio 2: IEEE® 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz, 256QAM, 866Mbps
- Radio 3: IEEE® 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz, 256QAM, 1733Mbps
- Supports up to 600 client devices when operating independently in a WiFi extender mode
- No need to run cables. Power up the WAC564 Multi-mode Access Point and it will automatically connect to the WAC540 or WAC564.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Netgear WAC564 Insight Instant Mesh Access Point
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 1 x Wall Mount with screws
- 1 x Ceiling Mount with screws
- Installation Guide