TP-Link EAP225-Wall Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Access Point
Part Number: EAP225-Wall
Hover to zoom
The TP-Link EAP225-WALL Omada AC1200 Dual-Band WiFi 5 PoE+ Access Point provides a business-class wireless network solution that’s flexible, manageable, secure, and easy-to-deploy. The intuitive Omada app makes network management very convenient. Omada EAPs also feature captive portal and advanced RF management functions, which make them ideal for demanding, high-traffic environments such as campuses, hotels, malls and offices.
This product has been discontinued.
Shipping from £4.79
Free Returns (Ts&Cs apply)
More Information - TP-Link EAP225-Wall PoE AP
EAP225-WALL supports 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet, so there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. You can use Ethernet cables to transfer both electrical power and network data, making deployment more flexible and removing the need to install additional power cabling. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
EAP225-Wall also acts as a switch and provides three standard Ethernet jacks together with a Power over Ethernet outlet, capable of powering wired devices such as IP phones, IP cameras, intercoms and more.
EAP225-Wall delivers combined dual-band speeds of up to 1200Mbps. It has the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology and can exchange data with multiple clients at the same time to allow more devices to connect without any slowdown to the network.
EAP225-Wall Key Highlights
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into standard EU/US-type data wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Free cloud centralised management and Omada app supported for convenience and easy management
- Power over Ethernet (802.3af/802.3at) support
- Provide secure guest network along with Facebook Wi-Fi/SMS authentication options and wireless isolation technology
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease network security threats
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
- 2 Dual-Band Antennas: 2.4GHz: 2*3dBi & 5GHz: 2*4dBi
- 9 watts /25.5 watts (PoE Out Included)
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10
- Uplink: 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port*1
- Downlink: 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port*3 (One port supports PoE OUT. The PoE OUT feature requires 802.3at PoE+ input and the maximum output is 13W.)
What's in the Box?
- TP-Link EAP225-Wall Access Point
- Installation Guide
- Mounting Screw