UniFi is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network - no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO UniFi AP may be installed outdoors under an eave or other protected location. Do not install the UniFi AP in an open environment. The mounting location should be at least 60 cm (2 ft) from the edge of the eave or ceiling and the cable feed must be pointed downwards when wall-mounted. Shielded Category 5 (or above) cabling should be used for all outdoor wired Ethernet connections and should be grounded through the AC ground of the PoE. We recommend that you protect your networks from harmful outdoor environments and destructive ESD events with industrial-grade, shielded Ethernet cable.
UAP AC PRO Key Highlights
- Range of 122 Metres (400 Ft)
- Weatherproof designs allows the unit to be used outside when under eaves or other protected areas
- 3 x 3 MIMO technology on both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands
- Standard 802.3af PoE/802.3at Gigabit PoE with PoE Injector included
- Newly designed UniFi Controller optimises RF Performance
- UK Power Supply Cord for POE Injector included
What's in the box?
- UniFi AC Pro Access Point
- Ceiling/ Wall Mounting Kits
- Gigabit PoE Adapter (48V, 0.5A)
- Quick Start Guide