The N510IP Pro can register up to 6 mobile handsets, the talking range can also be expanded with up to 6 additional DECT repeaters.The N510 IP PRO is compatible with over 230 VoIP providers and all common PBX systems.
N510 Key Highlights
- Up to 4 external calls in parallel.
- Up to 6 handsets.
- Up to 6 VoIP accounts,
- Compatible with a wide range of DECT handsets*
- External network directories via XML interface or LDAP.
- Exceptional HD sound with HDSPTM.
- Future-proof software.
- Desktop or wall mountable.
- Can connect up to 6 RTX DECT Repeaters for extended range.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (power supply also included as standard).
- * Not compatible with the C430H.
What's in the box?
- Gigaset N510 IP PRO base.
- Power adapter for connecting the base to the mains power supply.
- Ethernet (LAN) cable for connecting the base to the router/switch (LAN/Internet).
- Quick guide or CD with installation wizard for your telephone, licence texts, warranty agreement, links to the long user guide and to key websites.
Gigasets are a modular system and need a base unit to operate if bought individually. You can take a look at the two base models that Gigaset make by following these links or take a look around our site to buy these handsets in bundles with the base units included.