**PLEASE NOTE - This is a SIP phone which forms part of Cisco's Multiplatform series and does not work with Cisco Call Manager**
The line keys on each model are fully programmable. You can set up keys to support either lines, such as directory numbers, or call features, such as speed dialing. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multiple-calls-per-line appearance feature. Tricolor LEDs on the line keys support this feature and make the phone simpler to use.
Fixed function keys on all models give you one-touch access to service, messaging, directory, hold/resume, transfer, and conference features. A full-duplex speakerphone lets you set up clear multiparty conferences for flexible, productive collaboration.
The Cisco IP Phone 6800 Series maintains the same usability standards and context-sensitive user experience as the Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series. The 6851 IP phone features a high-resolution 3.5-inch (396x162-pixel) grayscale display with white backlighting for easy reading. Localized language support, including right-to-left onscreen text, meets the needs of global users.
The 6800 Series is also more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, to support your green initiatives. The 6851 IP phone supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2 and is Energy Star certified, with a standard power-save option available to reduce power consumption during off-hours, saving money and increasing energy efficiency.
CP-6851 Key Highlights
- Powered via PoE or the 6800 (5V) power adapter
- White backlit, grayscale, 3.5-in. (9-cm) 396×162-pixel display
- The default handset is a standard audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port) and is hearing aid compatible.
- The analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Group paging
- Individual volume setting per audio path
- Outbound caller ID blocking
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports
What's in the box?
- Cisco CP-6851
- UK Power Adapter for Cisco 6800 Series
- Handset with Bottom Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Phone Stand
- Quick Start Guide