The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralised management, the GRP2612 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralised interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
GRP2612 ITSP PHONE Key Highlights
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customisation
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wide-band codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 16 digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
What's in the box?
- GRP2612 phone
- Handset with cord
- Phone stand
- 5V power adapter
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL license