The D712 is built from the ground up for HD audio. Its ergonomically designed handset has an advanced speaker and microphone system. The D712 features a four-line black and white graphical display. The four context-sensitive keys and an intuitive, user-friendly menu, makes using the D712 easy. Five programmable function keys with built-in LEDs for visual call indication can be configured for a variety of one-touch telephony functions such as speed dial, busy lamp field or presence indication. Four SIP identities make the D712 flexible to use in demanding environments. The D712 is the perfect phone for everyday business telephony.
D712 Key Highlights
- 5 configurable function keys with LEDs
- IPv6 capable
- 4 context sensitive keys
- Interoperable with all major IP PBX platforms
- 3-way conferencing
- 2-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet switch (RJ45)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 1
What's in the box?
- Snom D712 Phone
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- **Please note that a PSU is not supplied with this unit, the phone powers via PoE**