Click to zoom
Yealink MP56-Teams IP Phone (replaces T56A-TEAMS)
Part Number: MP56-TEAMS
Based on Android 9 OS, MP56 is a Teams-tailored IP phone with a 7-inch capacitive touch screen, which offers a faster response speed and the upgradability of firmware to SfB edition. It facilitates high-quality collaboration with flexibility thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice and magnet handset, dedicated Teams button and Bluetooth connectivity to Bluetooth headsets. This easy-to-use and reliable option is ideal for office workers.
Out of stock
This product is out of stock. Please call on 0330 043 3000 to confirm availability.
Free Returns (Ts&Cs apply)
More Information - Yealink MP56-TEAMS IP Phone
The MP56 combines the professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal clear voice communications. Thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice, and the hardware of full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and HAC handset, MP56 allows the user to concentrate on the content of a call.
The 7-inch colour touch screen and the Teams-tailored user interface provide a rich visual presentation and easy menu navigation. The MP56 is fully compatible with Office 365, making for a rich and talented ecosystem for your team. Meanwhile, it also boasts unparalleled functionality and expansibility with built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi features.
The MP56 is coupled with Yealink efficient auto-provisioning mechanism, including phone deployment and configuration. Administrators can take advantage of centralised deployment, management and updating. Moreover, MP56 supports several device management platforms, including Microsoft/Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform.
MP56-TEAMS Key Highlights
- Android 9 OS
- 7 inch capacitive touch screen
- Optimal HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Magnet handset
- Dedicated Microsoft Teams button
- Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface, supports upgradability of firmware to Teams or SFB edition
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
- USB Type A port, supports USB headset
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
- Supports Microsoft/Yealink/U2 device management platforms
- Please note that this product does not come with a power adapter included
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Yealink MP56 IP phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Ethernet Cable (2m CAT5E FTP Cable)
- Quick Start Guide
- Power adapter not included