LPDA-92 antennas combine ultra wide-band operator with a consistent high-gain performance. They can be used in extreme weather environments and would be very useful in any area where operators are having signal challenges. LPDA-92s are great for any application using the GSM network (LTE/ HSPA/3G/EDGE/GPRS).
For further information about using the LPDA-0092-LTE in marine settings, read our blog!
Individual Antenna Dimensions (L x W x D): 1100 mm x 180 mm x 60 mm
LPDA-0092-LTE Key Highlights
- High gain directional antennas
- Easy alignment with main beam around 50 degrees wide
- Broadband covering multiple operational frequencies
- Pole mountable
- Tremendous improvement on reliability of wireless data
- Proven rack record in all climate conditions from Nordic to desert to tropical
- Urban and rural areas
- Antenna of choice for rural areas due to high gain
- Poor data signal reception (indoor or outdoor)
- Slow data transmission connection
- Unstable connection
- Increase system transmission reliability
- LTE fringe areas (close to an LTE area, but just out of reach)
- Network operator flexibility - as the antennas is wideband, a new antenna is not needed per network operator - works on most networks
What's in the Box?
- 2 x A-LPDA-0092
- 1 x BRKT-33 Mounting Bracket