Click to zoom
Grandstream GXV 3500 IP Video Encoder/Decoder
Part Number: GXV3500
The GXV3500 is an IP video encoder and decoder that uniquely features a built-in public announcement system to offer a 3-in-1 combination device. The device decodes IP video streams to analog video in order to allow IP cameras to be used on an analog network and encodes analog video to allow analog cameras to be used in an IP network. Like all Grandstream IP Video Surveillance products, the GXV3500 is OnVIF compliant and includes built-in PoE.
This product has been discontinued.
Free Returns (Ts&Cs apply)
More Information - Grandstream GXV3500 Video Encoder
The GXV3500 allows users to fully utilise existing equipment they have already invested in and upgrade to an advanced IP solution. The GXV3500 can be managed by GSurf_Pro v2 and GVR3550. The GXV3500 offers an HTTP API and is fully compliant with ONVIF standard. This IP video encoder/decoder/P.A.S. device is the ideal product for all surveillance and security monitoring applications combining IP and analog video streams.
When the GXV3500 is in encode mode (Analog camera) most 3rd party analog cameras will be digitised to IP camera when connecting to the BNC port. For Decode mode (IP camera), the GXV3500 can decode the data stream from a 3rd party IP camera, this is dependent on how the stream was encoded. The GXV3500 utilises the RTSP stream and is capable ONLY H.264 formats for decoding. If the RTSP stream of a 3rd part IP camera can be viewed by VLC Media Player (free open source media player software), the GXV3500 will very likely be able to decode the stream, this is with no guarantee due to the variety of H.264 encoding implementation by different IP camera vendors.
GXV3500 Key Highlights
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow multiple simultaneous viewers (Encoder mode only)
- Supports IE, Chrome and Firefox via network preview
- SIP/VoIP support of two-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full ONVIF compliance
- Encodes/Decodes standard definition PAL/NTSC composite video stream, or smaller resolutions
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- Pre/post event recording buffer, Line Out and Microphone Input audio connections
- Supports composite (RCA) video output to TV, Motion Detection and Alarm Notification
- Supports both variable bit rate and variable frame rate
What's in the Box?
- Grandstream GXV3500 Encoder