Having chosen your basic Verso IP Door Entry Unit, you can choose from a range of Surface Frames, Back Boxes, Additional Function Modules (such as InfoPanel, Keypad, RFID Card Reader, 5 Button Module) and Accessories (such as Electric Locks, RFID Entry Cards or Fobs, etc) to create an easily self-assembled, professional grade Door Access Unit.
This Verso 9155101C version must be ordered with either a Two Frame Position or Three Frame Position mounting frame; the second (and third) mounting position is left for installation of additional function modules).
Communication between individual 2N IP Verso intercom units is via a LAN network (using IP connectivity) and is secured using the 802.1x protocol and a closed operating system for resistance against hacking.
2N IP Verso Modular Door Intercom Main Unit with Camera in Nickel Key Highlights
- Bluetooth technology
- Camera with night vision
- Adjustable door security levels
- Intuitive controls and search
- Access control
- Select specific module, accessories and configurable functions to meet your requirements
- SIP support with no server needed
- Email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera at the time of the call
- 2N Remote Configuration - Access all your devices remotely via secured cloud connection
- Protection level: IP54