TP-LINK Archer VR400 AC1200 Wireless VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Part Number: Archer-VR400
Hover to zoom
TP-LINK’s Archer VR400 unlocks the full potential of your internet connection by providing combined dual band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.2Gbps, including 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps on the 5GHz band, eliminating lag and buffering from your online experience.
Out of stock
Shipping from £4.79
Free Returns (Ts&Cs apply)
Call to quote
Call to quote
More Information - TP-LINK Archer VR400 Router
The latest VDSL2 technology allows the Archer VR400 to deliver impressive VDSL broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps, which is almost five times faster than ADSL2+. The Archer VR400 serves as a DSL modem and wireless router, combining two devices in one. The integrated DSL port supports all standard DSL connections, including VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL.
With multiple inputs, the Archer VR400 provides you with a variety of options when connecting to the Internet. As a backup, the EWAN port allows the Archer VR400 to accept connections from cable and fiber modems via Ethernet cable. Additionally, the USB port supports 3G/4G dongle connections.
To help your wired devices achieve peak performance, the router’s Gigabit Ethernet ports operate 10x faster than standard Ethernet. Connecting an external drive to the USB 2.0 port allows you to share files, photos, music, and video with any device on the network.
Archer VR400 Key Highlights
- Two external antennas create optimal coverage
- Compatible with VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL
- 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 867Mbps (5GHz) dual band Wi-Fi connections
- USB Port supports storage and print service sharing, FTP and media servers as well as 3G/4G dongle
- Easy setup and use
- Tether App provides the easiest way to access and manage the router on your iOS and Android devices
- 1x 10/100/1000 RJ45 LAN/WAN, 3x 10/100/1000 RJ45 LAN, 1x RJ11, 1x USB 2.0
- Secure access to office networks with VPN support
What's in the Box?
- TP-Link Archer VR400 Router
- AC adaptor
- RJ11 cable
- Ethernet cable
- User guide