This Ubiquiti US-48-750W UniFi Switch features 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, this UniFi Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the UniFi Controller software. This Ubiquiti US-48-750W UniFi Switch provides fibre connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each UniFi Switch model includes 2 SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
Sold with genuine UK Power Cable. Warning: Many discount online sellers, sell with Euro Power Cable.
US48750W Key Highlights:
- Forty-eight (48) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports
- Four (4) Small form factor SFP ports for Gigabit uplinks
- One (1) Serial console port
- Non-blocking throughput: 70 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 140 Gbps, Forwarding rate: 104.16 Mbps
- Maximum power consumption: 750W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
What's in the box?
- UniFi Switch US-48-750W
- UK power cord
- (4) Mounting screws
- (4) Cage nuts
- Quick start guide