Click to zoom
Snom C520 WiMi IP Conference Phone
Part Number: C520
The Snom C520 is a modern and cost-effective conferencing solution for enterprises of any scale. Thanks to advanced DECT and Bluetooth technology, the C520 is the perfect device for team conferencing and offers three cutting-edge microphones. The first of these is built into the high-performance full-duplex speaker in the main base station with two further wireless DECT microphones that can be freely placed or carried in the room as required.
Out of stock
This product is out of stock. Please call on 0330 043 3000 to confirm availability.
Free Returns (Ts&Cs apply)
More Information - Snom C520 IP Conference Phone
The C520 microphones use dynamic noise reduction and adaptive feedback control to provide crystal clear HD audio transmission, even in crowded or spacious rooms. The microphones synchronise with the base station in real-time according to their location. This technology allows the user freedom of movement without even having to raise their voice – regardless of meeting room size.
The C520 features a versatile Bluetooth interface allowing smartphones or DECT phones to be easily paired and used. To extend the C520 conference system across even larger areas, simply couple wireless C52 loudspeaker units to the base unit and the range of the loudspeakers and microphones will be increased greatly.
Snom C520 Key Highlights
- Full-duplex speaker - Snom HD Voice transmits sound via high-quality speakers while the inbuilt microphone provides crystal clear voice quality
- Snom HD Voice - G.722 wideband codec for crystal clear HD quality calls
- Smart Conference - Two detachable DECT microphones can be positioned freely or carried in the room as required to ensure the best sound and voice quality
- Flexibility - Supports up to 3 SIP identities with simultaneous call management. Bluetooth and DECT technology also allow compatible devices as well as smartphones to be connected
- Up to 70 hours of standby time - The built in batteries on the wireless microphones can run continuously for up to 12 hours without recharging or up to 70 hours in standby mode
- Wireless expansion - The Snom C520 grows to meet your demands: Even the largest conference rooms can be connected to the base station with the addition of up to three C52 wireless speaker units for a significant increase in range
What's in the Box?
- Snom C520 Conference Phone
- 2 wireless DECT microphones with batteries
- Power adapter
- 2 Ethernet cables
- Quick installation guide