Click to zoom
Cisco SPA512G 1-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch,PoE
Part Number: SPA512G
The Cisco SPA512G 1-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides advanced voice and data communications features small businesses need to stay productive and responsive. Based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the Cisco SPA512G (Figure 1) has been tested to ensure complete interoperability with leading voice over IP (VoIP) equipment from voice over IP infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
This product has been discontinued.
Free Returns (Ts&Cs apply)
More Information - Cisco SPA512G IP VoIP Phone
The Cisco SPA512G was designed to simplify installation, while providing enhanced security for complete peace of mind. It utilises standard encryption protocols to perform secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Secure remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
SPA512 Key Highlights
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet switched ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider like Yay.com
- Easy installation, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules, adding up to 64 additional buttons
- Supports both SIP and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series