As well as support for corded and wireless headsets, the T48S also incorporates a USB port allowing Bluetooth headsets (via BT40 Bluetooth dongle), WiFi access (via WF40 WiFi dongle) and call recording. Auto provisioning and manual programming follow the same format as the rest of the Yealink range, making life simpler for installers and technicians. The T48S is certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and BroadSoft BroadWorks, making it the ideal choice for busy managers.
Should you wish to purchase a power supply, the Yealink 5v DC 2amp PSU is compatible with this model.
The phone features 10 customisable buttons each with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information (switch between 3 pages for up to 27 buttons in total) the labels are shown on the phones digital display meaning no more messy paper inserts.
For users who need to handle a high volume of calls, this phone is compatible with Yealink's EXP40 expansion module, with support for up to 6 modules, users can add up to 240 extra customisable keys to their phone.
T48S Key Highlights
- 7” 800 x 480-pixel colour touchscreen with backlight
- HD Voice: HD Codec, HD Speaker, HD Handset
- 16 VoIP accounts, BLF/BLA, IPV6, Open VPN
- T4S Unified firmware and Auto-Provisioning
- 3-way Conference Call
- Supports Bluetooth Headsets & WiFi dongle
- Dual port Gigabit Ethernet, Power over Ethernet
- Wall Mountable
- PoE support or Power via AC (optional 5V 2A PSU available separately)
What's in the box?
- Yealink T48S IP Phone
- Handset with Handset Cord
- 2M Network Cable
- Quick Start Guide