Each port on the GS116UK delivers up to 2000 Mbps of network speed and feature auto-switching and auto-sensing. The 16 switched ports provide bandwidth for PCs, servers or switches. Auto Uplink automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables, and Auto power-down mode saves energy when port is unused. Auto green mode detects cable length and adjusts power usage automatically in order to save energy.
The GS116UK is a small, compact switch that is designed to fit neatly into your work space, suitable for either desktop or wall mount placement. The metal housing offers protection and durability and its fan-less design means silent operation.
GS116UK Key Highlights
- 16 x auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Up to 2000 Mbps per port
- PowerConsumption: 18W
- Bandwidth: 32 Gbps (non-blocking)
- Forward rate (10 Mbps port): 14,800 packets/sec
- Forward rate (100 Mbps port): 148,000 packets/sec
- Forward rate (1000 Mbps port): 1,488,000 packets/sec
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 KB
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Netgear GS116UK 16-Port Switch
- Wall-mount kit
- AC adapter
- Installation guide