This Ubiquiti US-16-150W UniFi switch offers sixteen (16) PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, the Ubiquiti US-16-150W UniFi switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the UniFi Controller software. The Ubiquiti US-16-150W UniFi switch provides fibre connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each Ubiquiti US-16-150W UniFi switch model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps for network expansion and uplinks.
US16150W Key Highlights:
- Sixteen (16) 10/100/1000 Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet ports
- Two (2) Gigabit Small Form Factor SFP ports/uplinks
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Maximum Power Consumption/budget: 150W
- Switching Capacity: 36 Gbps, forwarding: 26.78 Mpps
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 18 Gbps
What's in the box?
- UniFi Switch US-16-150W
- UK power cord
- (4) Mounting screws
- (4) Cage nuts
- Quick start guide