This Ubiquiti US-16-150W UniFi switch offers sixteen (16) PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, the Ubiquiti US-16-150W UniFi switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the UniFi Controller software. The Ubiquiti US-16-150W UniFi switch provides fibre connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each Ubiquiti US-16-150W UniFi switch model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps for network expansion and uplinks.
US-16-150W Key Highlights
- 16 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet ports
- 2 x Gigabit SFP ports/uplinks
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V passive PoE
- Maximum power consumption: 150W
- Switching capacity: 36 Gbps, forwarding: 26.78 Mpps
- Non-Blocking throughput: 18 Gbps
What's in the Box?
- 1 x UniFi Switch US-16-150W
- 4 x mounting screws
- 4 x cage nuts
- UK power cord
- Quick start guide