The TL-WPA4220KIT has a Wi-Fi clone button that instantly copies your network name and password from your router, making for an easy setup. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will be synchronised to the extender automatically.
Your network extension is never limited to the primary coverage of you router with TP-Links powerline technology. Wherever there is a power outlet in your home, the TL-WPA4220KIT will fit perfectly to provide ultra-fast transfer speeds.
The TL-WPA4220KIT is simply plug and play. Plug the TL-PA4010 in to the selected outlet and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable. Once connected, plug the TL-WPA4220 in any desired power outlet and pair the two units. Please note that the two outlets must be on the same circuit in order to pair.
TL-WPA4220TKIT Key Highlights
- Instant Wi-Fi & wired network everywhere
- 2 10/100Mbps ethernet ports
- Range: 300m over electrical circuit
- Enable/DisableWireless Radio
- 2.4GHz 300Mbps Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync
- 600Mbps over Powerline
- LED Indicator: Power, Powerline, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Compatible with all HomePlug AV & AV2 standard powerline adapters
What's in the box?
- 2 x Powerline Ethernet Adapter TL-WPA4220
- 1 x TL-PA4010
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide