The OMNI-291's ultra-wide frequency band covers all contemporary LTE operating frequencies with good and balanced gain across all frequencies, including the LTE and CDMA 450 MHz bands which are common requirements for marine applications.
Product dimensions: 453 mm x 40 mm x 46 mm
For further information about using the OMNI-291-V2 in marine settings, read our blog!
OMNI-291-V2 Key Highlights
- Frequency Bands: 450 - 470 MHz | 690 - 960 MHz | 1710 - 2170 MHz | 2300 - 2700 MHz
- Medium gain antenna (Max: 7 dBi)
- Purpose-built for marine and coastal applications
- UV and Salt-water resistant
- 2.4 - 2.5 GHz band can be used as Wi-Fi antenna
- Factory-Mounted Connector type: N-Type (Female)
- Various 316 Stainless Steel mounting brackets available - sold separately
- Marine applications, suitable for a variety of Yachts / Boats / Ferries
- Enhanced LTE Reception
- IoT and M2M
- Poor data signal reception
- Improve data transmission connection reliability & stability
- Wi-Fi Applications
What's in the Box?
- Antenna: A-OMNI-0291-V2
- 1-inch Marine standard adapter bracket