Due to its wide band capabilities, the MIMO-3-V2-15 antenna can be used across different operators and provides two separate dual-band Wi-Fi antennas with 2x2 MIMO capability. The fifth antenna is a high-performance active GPS/GLONASS system operating down to -40 degrees. Also, the radiation patterns of all radiating elements provide an excellent balance between omnidirectionality, pattern diversity and good radiation abilities at the desired elevation.
The MIMO-3-V2-15 is designed with an internal ground plane, making this antenna suitable for implementation on all surface types.
Product dimensions (L x W x D): 253 mm x 120 mm x 151 mm
MIMO-3-V2-15 Key Highlights
- 5-in-1 high performance multi frequency 2G/3G/4G/LTE antenna (5G Ready)
- MIMO performance in both Wi-Fi (dual band) and cellular bands
- Cellular Frequency Bands: 410 - 470 MHz | 690 - 960 MHz | 1710 - 2170 MHz | 2300 - 2500 MHz | 2500 - 2700 MHz | 3400 - 3800 MHz
- Wi-Fi Frequency Bands: 2400 - 2500 MHz (2.4 - 2.5 GHz) | 5000 - 6000 MHz (5 - 6 GHz)
- Cellular Max Gain: 5.8 dBi
- Wi-Fi Max Gain: 7 dBi
- GPS Max Gain: 21 dBi
- Corrosion/Water/Dust Resistance (IP68)
- Multi mounting options for easy installation
- 2m Factory Mounted Coax Cable
- Connector type: SMA (Male) - factory mounted
- Transport Broadband and Wi-Fi: Busses, Utility, Trucking & Public Safety vehicles
- Industrial factory automation, robotic machinery and other M2M systems telemetry
- Farming & Agricultural automation such as M2M & IoT
- Broadband cellular and WiFi distribution for Marine / Boats (inland and near-coastal vessels)
- Mining Vehicles & Machinery Communications, Telemetry and Automation (M2M & IoT)
What's in the box?
- Antenna: A-MIMO-0003-V2-15
- Mounting brackets: Threaded Spigots (Up to 60mm clamping thickness) & Adhesive Surface Mount
- Adapters: RPSMA (Male)) To SMA (Female)