This Ubiquiti US-8-150W UniFi Switch features eight PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, this UniFi Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the UniFi Controller software. The Ubiquiti US-8-150W UniFi Switch provides fibre connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. This Switch includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps, so you can directly connect to a high-performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.
Sold with genuine UK Power Cable. Warning: Many discount online sellers, sell with Euro Power Cable
US8150W Key Highlights
- Eight (8) 10/100/1000 Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- Two (2) 1GbE SFP Ports for network uplinks
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 10 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 20 Gbps
- Maximum Power Consumption: 150W
- Desktop & rack mountable *Please note: You should not physically stack the US-8-150W*
- UK Power Supply Cord included
What's in the Box?
- UniFi Switch US-8-150W
- UK Power Cord
- (4) Mounting Screws
- (4) Cage Nuts
- Quick Start Guide