Poynting MIMO-3-V2-17 Antenna
Poynting MIMO-3-V2-17 Transportation & Automotive Anetenna
The MIMO-3-17 is a 7-in-1 high performance multi frequency antenna within a single housing, providing four cellular, two Wi-Fi and a GPS/GLONASS antenna. The four cellular MIMO antennas (for 2G/3G/4G) covers the contemporary 698 MHz to 2700 MHz bands, as well as the new emerging LTE and 5G spectrum for 450MHz and 3.5GHz CBRS bands, which is becoming popular across the various international cellular network operators for LTE.
Availability: 2 In Stock
Want it by tomorrow, 25th September? Order within 5 hours 31 minutes and choose Saturday Delivery at checkout for next day delivery.
Manufacturer Part Number: MIMO-3-V2-17
Poynting MIMO-3-V2-17 Antenna
The ultra-wideband performance of the MIMO-3-V2-17 allows it to be used across different operators and technologies and is ready for future cellular technologies up to 3.8 GHz for 5G applications. The antenna also provides two separate dual-band Wi-Fi antennas, providing concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz on each antenna with 2x2 MIMO capability. The seventh antenna is a high performance active GPS/GLONASS system operating down to -40°C. The MIMO-3-17 exceeds the performance of most competitors due to the attention to the design of this high-performance antenna.
The radiation patterns of all radiating elements provide an excellent balance between omni-directionality, pattern diversity and good radiation abilities at the desired elevation. This is an important criterion for the transportation and marine market. which the antenna was specifically designed for. Main applications are for commercial/industrial vehicles, marine, M2M and other IoT systems using a wide range of radio technologies, while remaining future-proof over the wide frequency band.
Poynting MIMO-3-V2-17 Antenna Key Highlights
- 5G Ready
- 4X4 MIMO LTE, 2X2 MIMO Wi-Fi & GPS/GLONASS
- Ultra-wideband 410MHz to 470MHz, 698MHz to 2700MHz and 3400MHz to 3800MHz bands
- Connector Type SMA (M)
- Coax Cable Length 2m
- Polarisation: Linear Vertical
- Cleverly designed de-correlated antennas give superior MIMO performance in both Wi-Fi (dual band) and cellular bands
- Careful mechanical design provides ruggedness, corrosion, water, dust resistance with IP68 rating
- Ground plane independent: The MIMO-3 is designed with an internal ground plane, making this antenna suitable for implementation on all surface types
- Ideal for transportation and marine use
- Multi mounting options for easy installation
- Transport broadband and Wi-Fi distribution, automation and telemetry for busses, utility, trucking & public safety vehicles
- Industrial factory automation, robotic machinery and other M2M systems telemetry
- Farming & Agricultural automation such as M2M & IoT
- Broadband cellular to Wi-Fi distribution for Marine / Boats (inland and near coastal vessels)
- Mining Vehicles & Machinery communications, telemetry and automation (M2M & IoT)
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Poynting A-MIMO-0003-V2-17
- Adapters: RPSMA(m) To SMA (f)
- User Guide