This Grandstream Wi-Fi Access Point offers dual-band 3×3:3 MU- MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7615 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface.
The GWN7615 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over- Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low latency real-time applications, mesh networks , captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7615 can be used to create a scalable solution as big or small as needed for the deployment scenario.
GWN7615 Key Highlights
- 1.75Gbps aggregate wireless throughput
- 2 x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 3x3:3 MU-MIMO technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Support 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN.Manager offers premise based software controller
What's in the Box?
- Grandstream GWN7615 802.11ac Wireless Access Point
- Mounting Kits
- Quick Start Guide