The XPOL-2-5G antenna includes newer 3400 - 3800 MHz bands, which were not previously covered by the "V2" XPOL-2 antenna. This updated antenna version is suitable for 2G, 3G, 4G as well as 5G. XPOL-2-5G will perform well in the following frequency bands: 698 – 960MHz, 1700 – 2170MHz, 2300 – 2700MHz & 3400 – 3800MHz. In addition, the gain in the 1700MHz and 2.7GHz is around 3dB higher than the “V2” over the same frequency bands.
Please note, the XPOL-2-5G (V3) does not support Three's new 4G frequency band, whereas the XPOL-2 V2 does.
For further information about whether the XPOL-1 or XPOL-2 is best for you , read our FAQ!
Product Dimensions (L x W x D): 255mm x 255 mm x 80 mm
XPOL-2-5G Key Highlights
- 2-3dB higher over all the bands compared to XPOL-2
- New 3400MHz-3800MHz, 5G band with 11dBi gain
- Broadband, including the latest 3.5GHz bands
- X-Polarised 2x2 MIMO Antenna
- Wall or pole mountable
- Lightweight & Rugged
- Weatherproof & waterproof (IP65)
- High pattern consistency across bands for 4G/5G carrier aggregation
- 5m of factory mounted SMA cable
- Outdoor antenna for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)
- Consumer LTE/5G internet connectivity
- Industrial & Commercial LTE/5G deployments
- Urban and rural household reception enhancement
- Agricultural & Farming LTE/5G data distribution
- Power, Energy & Water telemetry access
- Oil & Gas communication systems
- Municipal & Government systems
- Repeaters & coverage enhancement amplifiers
What's in the Box?
- Z-shaped Mounting Bracket
- Coax Cable included